Plant modelling expert
Are you truly interested in how plants function and are able to survive in a changing climate? Do you believe in mathematical modelling as an amazing tool to synthesize knowledge about plants? Then you might be the perfect person to join the Phyto-IT modelling team.
What we are looking for
- Experience with plant (eco)physiology, ecology and/or plant biotechnology.
- Understanding of modelling, simulation, calibration, sensitivity analysis and/or uncertainty analysis.
- A scientific attitude.
- A flexible, dynamic and social person.
- 100% dedication.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
What you will do
- Work closely with other scientists to help them implement their models in PhytoSim.
- Keep an eye on the plant modelling literature (from the genetic up till the ecosystem level).
- Implement new mathematical models from literature.
- Maintain the PhytoSim built-in model library.
- Spread the word about PhytoSim all around the world.
- Provide modelling support to customers.
- Help improve the PhytoSim user experience.
How to apply
Send your CV together with a motivation letter to email@example.com.