Sap Flow Tool 1.3 has been released. It is a major release which includes some of the most requested features to date: importing and visualising non-sap flow data (even non-ICT International data) and custom graphs for combining data from multiple sensors and/or files.
The new version can be downloaded here (including a demo version).
- NEW “visualise module”: custom graphs, display data from multiple sensors and files (even non-ICT International data).
- Value inspector slider on all graphs: shows numerical value of all curves at the slider position.
- Option to show DOY on graph x-axis.
- Ability to search in the user manual.
- Import any data file (sap flow calculations still limited to ICT International .csv and .bin files).
- Quick view graph: plot the currently selected item in the Files window.
- Batch import of multiple data files + drag & drop in the Files window.
- Batch export of multiple sensors.
- Auto-reimport exported data.
- Merge data from the same sensor in different files.
- Files window filter: show only items that match certain criteria.
- Move files up and down in the Files window.
- Custom graphs, display data from multiple sensors and files.
- Apply data filters to any curve on the graph.
- Export all data from the custom graphs.
- New example: sample 6, shows the use of custom graphs and non-sap flow data.